Victory Law Office
6732 W. Cermak Road Berwyn, IL 60402
Illinois City, IL 60402
US Phone: 312.600.7000

Individual Visas

Individual Visas

J-1 Exchange Visitors

Individuals, who are approved to participate in the Exchange Visitor Program, may apply for a J-1 visa to enter the U.S. The purpose of this Visa is to increase mutual understanding between the people of the U.S. and the people of other countries by means of educational and cultural exchanges. Basic requirements for the approval of a J-1 visa include the following: The applicant plans to remain in the U.S. for a temporary, specific, limited period; Evidence of funds to cover expenses in the U.S.; Evidence of binding economic and social ties abroad which will insure their return abroad. Visit the Exchange Visitor Program to learn more about program eligibility requirements, regulations and much more. (

TN Visas for Canadians and Mexican

The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) creates special economic and trade relationships for the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The nonimmigrant NAFTA Professional (TN) visa allows citizens of Canada and Mexico, as NAFTA professionals to work in the United States. Basic requirements include but are not limited to the following: Applicant must be a citizen of Canada or Mexico; Occupation is on the NAFTA list; Position in the U.S. requires a NAFTA professional; Applicant is qualified for the profession; the Employer in the U.S. must provide a letter of employment in the U.S. to the applicant. Additional requirements vary for both Canadian Citizens and Mexican Citizens. For a complete list of professions with minimum education requirements and alternative credentials, see NAFTA’s website.


Individual Visas - Victory LawOur success is measured by our clients’ satisfaction


Call Now ButtonCALL NOW!