Victory Law Office
6732 W. Cermak Road Berwyn, IL 60402
Illinois City, IL 60402
US Phone: 312.600.7000

Student Visas

Student Visas

If you are interested in coming to the U.S. to study, you may be eligible for a student visas.

First-time Applicants for a student visa are required to appear for an interview in most countries. Each country sets its own procedures and requirements. For more information visit

There are different types of student visas including F-1 and M-1. An F-1 Visa is a nonimmigrant Visa for those wishing to study in the U.S. If you plan on entering the U.S. to attend a university or college, high school, private elementary school, language training program, or any other academic institution, you must apply through an F-1 visa application.

If you plan on entering the U.S. to attend a vocational or technical school, you must apply through an M-1 visa application.


Student Visas - Victory LawOur success is measured by our clients’ satisfaction


Call Now ButtonCALL NOW!