Victory Law Office
6732 W. Cermak Road Berwyn, IL 60402
Illinois City, IL 60402
US Phone: 312.600.7000

U Visa

If you have been the victim of a crime, and have cooperated with authorities in the prosecution of the perpetrator, you may be eligible to apply for a U Visa.

If approved for a U Visa, the applicant will subsequently be given legal status to live and work in the U.S.

After 3 years of being in U Visa status, the applicant may be able to adjust status to a lawful permanent resident.


“Our success is measured by our clients’ satisfaction”


Call Now ButtonCALL NOW!