Victory Law Office
6732 W. Cermak Road Berwyn, IL 60402
Illinois City, IL 60402
US Phone: 312.600.7000

Visitor Visas

Visitor Visas

Visitor Visas – Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the U.S. must first obtain either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay or an immigrant visa for permanent residence.

Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for individuals who want to enter the U.S. temporarily.

B-1 Business Visa

A B-1 visa is generally necessary if the purpose of the visit to the U.S. is business related, such as but not limited to, a consultation; a conference; to settle an estate; to negotiate a contract. For more information regarding B-1 visa and its status visit

B-2 Tourism and Visit Visa

A B-2 visa is generally necessary if the purpose of the visit is recreational in nature, including tourism, visiting friends or relatives, or related to medical treatment. For more information on B-2 visas and requirements visit

Visa Waiver Program

Individuals who intend to travel to the U.S. for tourism or business purposes for 90 days or less and are from one of the qualifying participating countries, may be eligible to travel without a visa if they meet the requirements for the Visa Waiver Program. For more information on the requirements and the qualifying countries visit


Contact us today at Victory Law Office for a free consultation at 312-600-7000.


Visitor Visas - Victory LawOur success is measured by our clients’ satisfaction


Call Now ButtonCALL NOW!